2 Bedroom Unit at Prima Residences

This unit at Prima Residences is perfect for starting families and retiring couples. Here’s what you’ll be getting with this purchase:

Floor Area: 39.39 sqm

Prima Residences 2-Bedroom Floor Plan

Ceiling

  • Concrete slab ceiling in flat paint finish
  • Painted suspended ficem board
  • Metal ceiling

Floors

  • Wood grain vinyl tiles
  • Vitrified ceramic floor tiles

Walls

  • Smooth concrete in semi-gloss paint finish
  • Glazed ceramic tiles up to 1.8m at shower area

Windows

  • Tinted glass on analok finished aluminum frames

Doors

  • Laminated panel doors
  • PVC type doors

Bathroom Fixtures

  • Vitreous china water closet with seat and cover
  • Vitreous china wash basin w/ faucet
  • Showerhead, mixing valve, soap holder, toilet paper holder
  • Provision for water heater and exhaust

Kitchen Features

  • Granite kitchen counter top with splashboard and base cabinet system w/ stainless steel sink
  • Provision for exhaust

General Provisions

  • Provision for window type airconditioning system for all bedrooms
  • Provision for 1 phone line
  • Provision for washer (drain, water source)
  • 1 Emergency convenience outlet

gallery

If all you want to do is move-in your clothes and personal items, then our dressed-up 2-Bedroom unit might be just for you! For an additional fee, purchase this unit outfitted with built in shelves, furniture and appliances.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

To see if this unit is just right for your budget, take time to review our sample computation below for a Studio unit with balcony. Please note that prices are subject to change without prior notice.

Cash Sample Computation

W/in 3 days W/in 30 days
Total Selling Price

Less Discount

Total Contract Price

Less Reservation Fee

Remaining Balance

Plus Misc. Expenses (upon turnover)

3,061,903.00

(6%) 183,714.17

2,878,188.73

– 25,000.00

2,853,188.73

122,700.00

3,061,903.00

(5%) 153,095.15

2,908,807.76

– 25,000.00

2,883,807.76

122,700.00

The 2-Bedroom units are also available through Bank Financing with our accredited banks: BDO, PNB, and PSBank. After paying the reservation fee of Php25,000.00, the 20% downpayment can be paid in installments of 2 months, 6 months, or 12 months. The remaining 80% balance will be loaned with interest rates that shall be determined by the banks upon loan approval. There is a required gross monthly income requirement for bank loans.

Advertisements