Studio Unit at Prima Residences

This unit at Prima Residences is perfect for students studying at nearby universities. Here’s what you’ll be getting with this purchase:

Floor Area: 19.87 sqm / 20.55 sqm (with balcony)

Prima Residences Studio Floor Plan

Ceiling

  • Concrete slab ceiling in flat paint finish
  • Painted suspended ficem board
  • Metal ceiling

Floors

  • Wood grain vinyl tiles
  • Vitrified ceramic floor tiles

Walls

  • Smooth concrete in semi-gloss paint finish
  • Glazed ceramic tiles up to 1.8m at shower area

Windows

  • Tinted glass on analok finished aluminum frames

Doors

  • Laminated panel doors
  • PVC type doors

Bathroom Fixtures

  • Vitreous china water closet with seat and cover
  • Vitreous china wash basin w/ faucet
  • Showerhead, mixing valve, soap holder, toilet paper holder
  • Provision for water heater and exhaust

Kitchen Features

  • Granite kitchen counter top with splashboard and base cabinet system w/ stainless steel sink
  • Provision for exhaust

General Provisions

  • Provision for window type airconditioning system for all bedrooms
  • Provision for 1 phone line
  • Provision for washer (drain, water source)
  • 1 Emergency convenience outlet

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

To see if this unit is just right for your budget, take time to review our sample computation below for a Studio unit with balcony. Please note that prices are subject to change without prior notice.

Cash Sample Computation

W/in 3 days

W/in 30 days

Total Selling Price

Less Discount

Total Contract Price

Less Reservation Fee

Remaining Balance

Plus Misc. Expenses (upon turnover)

1,702,165.00

(6%) 102,129.88

1,600,034.86

– 10,000.00

1,590,034.86

84,600.00

1,702,165.00

(5%) 85,108.24

1,617,056.51

– 10,000.00

1,607,056.51

84,600.00

The Studio units are also available through Bank Financing with our accredited banks: BDO, PNB, and PSBank. After paying the reservation fee of Php10,000.00, the 20% downpayment can be paid in installments of 2 months, 6 months, or 12 months. The remaining 80% balance will be loaned with interest rates that shall be determined by the banks upon loan approval. There is a required gross monthly income requirement for bank loans.

Advertisements